Objective and program goals
The students will learn to obtain insoles from models from physical last, physical sole and/or digital shoe last. To create technical drawings, 3D models and generate the geometries/references necessary for the manufacture of the model in 3D Printing and/or use of CNC's/Routers. Much of the functionality of Rhinoceros will be covered, including advanced surface commands.
Start from the basics
The only requirement to take this course is to have Rhinoceros installed (at least version 5, better 6 or 7). We take care of the concepts and bases to guide you during the course.
We have a bunch of pre-recorded videos to be available for you in the process of 3d modeling concept developing starting from sketching, until the model is ready for manufacture.
- Insole - 01 Obtain insole from real sole (13:24)
- Insole - 02 Obtain heights from a real sole (9:40)
- Insole - 03 Sketch from real sole (18:48)
- Insole - 04 Obtain insole from real sole with walls (8:22)
- Insole - 05 Obtain heights from a real sole with walls (11:48)
- Insole - 06 Obtain heights from a real sole with walls (16:00)
- Insole - 07 Obtain insole from real shoe last (12:55)
- Insole - 08 Obtain heights from a real shoe last (16:21)
- Insole - 09 Sketch from real shoe last (14:55)
- Insole - 10 Using digital shoe last (25:01)
- Soles 1 - Scaling - Scaling using Excel (29:27)
- Soles 1 - Scaling - Install Plugins (4:35)
- Soles 1 - Scaling - Scaling using Grasshopper (70:25)
- Soles 1 - Scaling - CIATEC information
- Soles 1 - Scaling - Document: Shoe Lasts evaluation
- Soles 1 - Scaling - Equivalence Table
- Soles 1 - Scaling - Ball measurement of a shoe last
- Suelas 1 - Escalado - Hormas El Arbol
We will learn to scale model size from MEX size, EEUU, FRA, among others